Welcome!

Welcome to Ms. Arthur's Third Grade Blog! This is our place to share what we are learning in class as well as other things we all enjoy. Visit often and leave a comment!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Zoo America Field Trip




On our field trip to Zoo America we learned more about habitats of North American animals. Tell me your favorite parts! Which animals did you like best AND what kind of habitat do they live in?
Remember we saw a special educational program where the zoo keeper let us see some animals up close like the trantula, skunk, snake, and frog. We also toured the zoo and saw animals like owls, bison, mountain lions, gray wolves, otters, turtles, snakes, alligators and more!

17 comments:

  1. my favorite animal was the aligator it lives in the water

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite animal is the crocidile.It lives in the swamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite animal is the Amarican crocodile it habbit tate is in a swamp wet,and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favrite animal was the mountain lion his habitat was the rocky mountains where it is cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. alligators. There habitat is water, grass, trees,leaves

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the prarey dog becaus they are cute. there havutat is under ground

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favorite animal is the MOUITAN Lions.
    they live in the mouitans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite was the Roadrunner.
    They live in Deserts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite animal was the aligator.The aligator
    can live in fresh or salt water.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my favorite animal is the alligators the habitat they live in is the swamp

    ReplyDelete
  11. My faviort animal was the crocadile lives in fresh swamp water

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite animal are the gray wolves they live in grassy land and sometimes they fight each other.One time one of them bite a chunk out of the wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  13. whitetaild deer
    they live whith trees and in the forest

    ReplyDelete
  14. my favorite part was when we seen the king snake and when we seen the mountain lions and the mountain lions live in the mountains and the king snake lived in the deserts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite parts were the rocky habitats and the dry land habitats. My favorite animal was the prarie dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite animal was the turkey.And my favorite part was when the boy turkey was trying to in press the girl turkey.They live near farms.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like when we saw the skunk!!My favert anamal was the gray walf.It lives nere farms.

    ReplyDelete